Thursday 14 March 2013

DKNY BAG

So for the first time in about four years I overcame my fears and put the trestles of my hair in the hairdressers evil hands. Whilst I endured this rather surprisingly fun and therapeutic experience, I locked into the latest edition of some magazine that was placed in front of me. I rarely read magazines unless I'm on my holybobs but it was a 'new experience' kind of day.

The first and probably only picture that caught my eye was one of Cara Delevigne (and when she's in any image we all stop and stare). Ever since I saw this image I just feel I need this bag in my life. Usually when I desire an item I believe that I really must have it and my life will not be complete until I do. So for now, as I am pretty penniless, I will have to feel like a part of me is missing.

Does anyone else have this per petulant problem in life or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment